Software Download | News IT | Nikon News | Android Download

 

Nikon D800 vs. Nikon D700 high ISO comparison

Nikon Review -  This Nikon D800 vs. D700 ISO comparison was initially posted on the techbang.com.tw and my understanding is that it was later removed. I have not seen the original post and I don't know all the details, but I assume those are 100% crops. You will have to ignore the fact that all D700 samples are blurry and just pay attention to the ISO performance. Keep also in mind that the D800 was probably a pre-production version. I did not include the samples bellow ISO 3200 because there was no visible noise. You can click on the sample images for a slightly larger view:






Visit Best Blog 2012 :

Comments :

0 comments to “Nikon D800 vs. Nikon D700 high ISO comparison”

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2011 Deni Blog All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | About | Sitemap